This one-hour course is presented by Enough Already, a multi-stakeholder coalition determined to address and prevent workplace sexual harassment in Saskatchewan.
Proceed through each lesson, topic, and quiz; complete the final evaluation; and download your certificate upon course completion!
- January 2024 Update: iPhone and Safari users are not having success with course functionality. Using Chrome and/or a laptop or desktop is highly recommended.
- Generally, users have indicated a more successful experience with the course when using Chrome as their browser as opposed to Safari.
- A laptop or desktop computer is also recommended instead of completing the course on a smartphone.
- More instructions are available here.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different types of harassment and how they impact people in the workplace.
- Understand an employer’s role in addressing harassment in the workplace.
- Identify examples of microaggressions and lateral violence.
- Select bystander intervention strategies to:
- address workplace harassment
- support people impacted by harassment.
Click this button if you have not registered. If you have registered, access your first lesson below!