Confidential, free support to help you recover from workplace harassment.
Experiencing, witnessing or being otherwise affected by sexual harassment in the workplace can have a dramatic impact on your health and career. But we’re here to help.
Enough Already offers Employment and Job Coaching support to help you retain your current job or assist in your search for a new one. Best of all, it’s free of charge.
Request Employment Coaching
You can request our services in one of three ways. Please choose the method you’re most comfortable with:
This information is kept strictly confidential and is collected in accordance with PIPEDA confidentiality guidelines.
How it works
Enough Already’s qualified, experienced employment and job coaches are available to you free of charge. We provide up to 4 hours of one-to-one assistance that encompasses a full range of employment support services based on your individual strengths, needs and circumstances.
Job coaches will:
- Assist in identifying your strengths, skills, abilities and talents
- Help develop your personal portfolio
- Identify and develop employment goals including preferred career choices and transferable skills
- Conduct effective job search activities (e.g. resume, online recruitment services, etc.)
- Inform on how to tailor your job applications to positions of interest
- Maximize your networking and interviewing skills (including virtual platforms)
- Help you connect with hidden job markets
- Seek out relevant labour market and job information
- Support you in motivational interviewing techniques
- Provide job retention strategies