Enough Already Commenting Policy
Stay on topic
Focused, thoughtful comments and discussion which respond or relate to a particular topic, new initiative or upcoming event are encouraged. However, comments which are not related to our content or attempt to derail the conversation may be edited, reported or removed.
- include personal data or information about others such as names, addresses, etc.;
- are abusive, hateful, homophobic, discriminatory, malicious, aggressive, threatening, violent, sexist, harassing, inflammatory, indecent, tortious, defamatory, knowingly false, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, scandalous or profane;
- incite hatred, racism, bigotry, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against any individual or class of individuals based on a protected ground in The Saskatchewan
- Human Rights Code;
- contain explicit images or links to explicit content such as violence, drugs, sexual content or other offensive activity, or any content encouraging such activity;
- mislead anyone who as to your identity or the origin of the posted content, or falsely claim to represent a person, organization or entity;
- you do not own or do not have the necessary rights to post or share;
- are unsolicited or unauthorized. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- depict the experience or images of minors;
- violate any law, rule or regulation or any third party right, or promote illegal activity or conduct that would contravene any law, rule or regulation or third party right;
- result in Enough Already being liable to anyone else under any intellectual property rights law;
- contain malware, Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, worms, disabling code or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, mobile devices or telecommunications equipment.
Enough Already will cooperate with law enforcement officials and comply with any court order with respect to any claim or investigation due to any content posted and will provide such content and provide information regarding your identity as well as other relevant information.
THESE TERMS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES AN ENOUGH ALREADY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW TERMS WILL GOVERN USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Enough Already accounts are monitored, unless otherwise specified, during normal business hours. During this time, we will try to respond to concerns.
- Please message us privately to discuss posting content from your channel or website on our page.
- For more information about Enough Already, you may wish to visit enoughalreadysk.ca.
- Content posted by others does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Enough Already or its contractors.